2001-2003 | 2004-2006 | 2007-2009
Press Conferences and Media Briefings:
- "Covering the WTO and Uncovering Globalization," presentation at the roundtable discussion with media practitioners organized by the People's Media Center (PMC) on 5 September 2003, 10 a.m. at the Chicken Bacolod Inasal, Quezon Memorial Circle, Q.C.
- "Exposing the Arroyo Administration's Fascism and Fetishism," statement read to the media in a press conference on 15 June 2002, 10 a.m. at the Kapihan sa Cypress, Treehouse Restaurant, Q.C.
- "Urgency of a Wage Hike and the Abolition of the Regional Wage Boards," statement read to the media in a press conference on 23 October 2001, 10 a.m. at the Chicken Bacolod Inasal, Quezon Memorial Circle, Q.C.
- "2002 Basic Education Curriculum Aggravates Dismal State of Philippine Education," paper read before members of the Senate Committee on Education in reaction to pending resolutions urging the Department of Education to defer the implementation of the 2002 Basic Education Curriculum on 23 May 2002, 1:00 p.m. at the Laurel Room, 2nd floor, Philippine Senate Building, GSIS Compound, Manila
- "The Millennium Curriculum and the Dismal State of the Country's Educational System," paper read before members of the House Committee on Basic Education in reaction to pending resolutions urging the Department of Education to defer the implementation of the 2002 Basic Education Curriculum on 22 May 2002, 9:30 a.m. at Conference Room 14, Mitra Building, House of Representatives compound, Batasan Hills, Quezon City
- "The Validity of a Wage Increase Now," paper read before members of the House Committee on Labor in reaction to various pending bills on the P125 legislated wage hike and living wage on 10 October 2001, 2 p.m.
- "Political and Cultural Economy of Philippine Migration," presentation at the 2003 Intensive Philippine Studies Program on 12 August 2003 at the College of Arts and Letters AV Room, Bulwagang Recto, University of the Philippines (UP) in Diliman, Quezon City
- "Reporting Imperialism: The Depiction of Mighty America by Underground Publications Ang Bayan and Liberation," paper read at the Sangandaan 2003: An International Conference on Arts and Media in Philippine-American Relations 1899-2002 on 10 July 2003 (Session 30: Printing Filipinos and Americans) at the Philippine Social Science Center (PSSC) in Quezon City
- "Teaching in a Time of Crisis," keynote speech at the Manila Science High School (MSHS) Professional Meeting on 29 November 2002 at the MSHS auditorium, Padre Faura St. corner Taft Ave., Manila
- "Hinggil sa Pambansang Kalagayan at Hamon sa Kaguruan," paper read at the 11th National Congress of the Alliance of Concerned Teachers (ACT) on 26 October 2002 at De Meester Hall, St. Theresa's College, Quezon City
- "Ilang Mahahalagang Tala sa Kalagayan ng Unibersidad ng Pilipinas," presentation at the 22nd National Congress of the Kalipunan ng mga Sangguniang Mag-aaral sa UP (KASAMA sa UP) on 22 October 2002 at Kawaksi, San Jose, Tacloban City
- "What Ails the Country's Educational System?" paper read at a lecture series organized by the Bicol Concerned Teachers Alliance (BCTA) from 28-29 September 2002 at the Sorsogon State College, Immaculate Conception High School in Daraga, Albay and Camarines Sur State Agricultural College (CSSAC)
- "Jologs and Pop Culture," presentation at the Alternative Classroom Learning Experience (ACLE) sponsored by the UP Communication Research Society (CRS), 29 August 2002 at the auditorium of the UP College of Mass Communication
- "Overview of the National Situation and the State of Education," paper read before delegates to the Leadership Training Seminar of the Manila Public School Teachers Association (MPSTA), 13 May 2002 at the Strawberry Hall, Benguet State University, La Trinidad
- "RGEP at ang Retorika ng Globalisasyon," paper read at the Sentenaryo ng Misedukasyon sponsored by CONTEND and ACT, 28 November 2001 at the Palma Hall Multimedia Room (PH 400), UP Diliman
- "The Raging Debate on the RGEP," paper read at a forum-debate on the Revitalized General Education Program (RGEP) on 27 August 2001 at the UP School of Economics, SE 114
Non-government and People's Organizations (NGOs-POs):
- "Hinggil sa Interes ng Estados Unidos sa Gitnang Silangan," presentation at the 9/27 International Day of Protest forum on 27 September 2003 at the Balagtas Hall of the Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP), Sta. Mesa, Manila
- "Globalization and the Country's Educational System," paper read at the 6th National Educators Conference on 13 May 2003 at the Nawawalang Paraiso Resort and Hotel, Bo. Camaysa, Tayabas, Quezon sponsored by IBON Foundation, Inc.
- "Understanding the Pedagogy of U.S. Wars of Aggression," paper read at the Globalization and the Pedagogy of War (A Workshop on the State of Education) on 1 March 2003 at the auditorium of the College of Mass Communication (CMC) in UP Diliman in line with the Conference on WTO, Globalization and War (28 February - 1 March 2003) sponsored by IBON Foundation, Inc.
- "Ang State Visit ni Pangulong Arroyo bilang Ebidensya ng Pagpapakatuta sa Amerika," paper read on Bonifacio Day, 30 November 2001 at the Balagtas Hall of the Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP), Sta. Mesa, Manila
- "Economic Realities Amid Political Uncertainties," paper read at the IBON Birdtalk 2000 Yearend Political and Economic Briefing, 11 January 2001 at the PSSC Auditorium, Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City
2001-2003 | 2004-2006 | 2007-2009